Could springtime be a good time to start a new job? If you’re looking for career opportunities in front-end development, you might be interested in current job openings at Codete. Right now, we are searching for:
If none of these has caught your eye, take a look at our Careers page to find more offers. We’re always on the lookout for top talents in software development, DevOps, and QA.
Jobs for front-end developers
- Location: Kraków, Lublin or remote
- Salary: 10.000 – 15.000 PLN net (B2B)
- Team: 5-8 people
You’d be working in a cross-functional team on a project for a travel transportation portal that helps people find the optimal travel solutions. It already has customers from more than 30 countries, and more than 50 million users per year. You’d be the owner of the UX on the engeneering side, responsible for shaping web front-end, creating new features, implementing prototypes, enabling A/B testing — and of course, bringing in your own ideas how to improve the product.
- Location: Kraków, Lublin or remote
- Salary: 16.000 – 20.000 PLN net (B2B)
- Team: 6-7 people
- Technologies: Angular 8, REST API, Fire Base, Python (Django) on Google App Engine, Google Cloud, Postgres on Google Cloud
If you’re a front-end developer with top Angular 8 skills, this could be the right job for you.
You’d take part in creating the first digital platform for timber trade between Europe and Asia, aimed to modernize the market. You would be responsible for developing new features, implementing new processes, and optimizing the existing tech stack. You’d work with external developers, the CPO, and other founders — while helping us build the internal team.
We expect great knowledge of Angular 8 and REST API. You should also be familiar with Fire Base, Python (Django), and Google Cloud. It’d be a plus if working independently is your thing.
- Location: Kraków
- Salary: 17.000 – 21.000 PLN net (B2B) / 13.000 – 17.000 gross (CoE)
- Team: 4 people
If you a senior front-end developer who values not only interesting projects, but also fantastic company culture — you’ll enjoy working with us for Cloudinary.
Cloudinary is a feature-rich platform for delivering media at scale. It allows for storage and delivery, as well as image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. You’d be joining our team which works as an integrated part of the Cloudinary R&D department. We’re responsible for both front-end and back-end code, with full ownership of the architecture, technology and development process.
Codete referral program
If you’re not into front-end development yourself, but know someone who might be interested in one of the positions above, let them know and you both might benefit! We’ve recently started a referral program. The rules are easy: just send us an e-mail at email@example.com recommending a friend for one of the jobs, and if we hire them, you earn 5000 PLN.
Read the rules >
Codete culture & benefits
Here are a few reasons why you should join Codete:
- we really care about professional & personal development of our employees — we organize the CodeteCON conference and many on-site tech meetups, and we allow for projects & technology switching,
- we want our employees to feel good — we offer private medical care, Multisport subscriptions, sport & integration events, parking spots, chill out rooms, and even stretching classes,
- we want our employees to feel they belong to the Codete team even though they work on different projects — we are open to their social initiatives such as board games meetings or video club, we keep everyone updated with a newsletter, and make sure every new person gets onboarded.