In Q4 2020, the second wave of the COVID-19 has been rolling across the globe and wreaking havoc once more. Yet the year ends on a brighter note both for the world (with the release of the vaccine) and for Codete.
At Codete, we’ve managed to stay safe in the storm. Not only that! We’ve actually grown by starting more collaborations with new and existing partners, as well as by hiring new team members.
Top achievements in Q4 2020 at Codete
✓ 21 new people on board
✓ almost 200 people on board in total
✓ 4 new clients
✓ 40+ active projects
✓ 2 CSR initiatives: Szlachetna Paczka and computer donations for students in need
✓ 2 new types of online events: Codete Coffee Break and Meet Codeters
✓ 1 new management role: Director of Finance
New in our portfolio
In Q4 2020, we’ve started collaborating with 4 new clients from 3 industries:
- marketing & sales automation
- smart housing
We already have vast experience in working with e-commerce and retail companies but we’re happy to start our first foray into fashion & apparel in particular.
Codete team is growing
Big news: there’s an entirely new managerial role at Codete now! Agata Dworakowska, the specialist who’s been taking care of Codete’s finances, has been appointed our Director of Finance.
As for the whole company, we’re happy to say that there are 21 new people in the Codete team who have joined us in Q4 2020. Unfortunately, we have parted ways with 4 people — but we hope that we’ll get to see each other again! Either as team or colleagues during many of our events, which are always open to our past employees (or as we like to call them: Codete alumni).
Things are happening!
This quarter we’ve been really busy with online events. Besides our regular Speech & Teach meetings, we’ve also introduced:
- Codete Coffee Break — a series of online events with our recruiters and tech recruiters about work and projects at Codete.
Watch here in Polish >
- Watch here in Russian >
- Meet Codeters — a series of online workshops led by Codeters and focused around their hobbies and interests which started as internal integration events but transformed into public get-togethers.
As for Codete Speech & Teach, this quarter we’ve focused on PHP and React.
You can already watch a couple of recaps:
- How to write clean code? by Oktawian Sokołowski
- PHP 8 – The good, the bad and the ugly by Fedir Kryvytskyi
- Recreate React by Borys Palka
More will follow! Subscribe to our YT channel for updates >
We’re already planning more online events with our software developers for 2021, so make sure to follow us on Facebook to never miss updates on our future Speech & Teach events.
Doing something good for Christmas
We’re proud to tell you that Codeters truly have good hearts!
This year, for the 8th time already, we took part in Szlachetna Paczka to help those in need. We’ve managed to prepare 56 gift packages and collect 5 181 PLN.
Thanks a bunch to our coordinators in Kraków and Lublin!
Last but not least… We’re hiring!
If you’re looking for new job opportunities come new year, we’ve got great news for you: at Codete, there’s plenty of exciting openings for software developers and other specialists ready to work in IT.
Some of the positions that we’re looking to fill are:
- Senior Frontend Developer (16 000 – 19 000 PLN / Kraków, Lublin, remote)
- Frontend Developer (10 000 – 14 000 PLN / Kraków, Lublin, remote)
- Senior Frontend Developer – Angular/React (16 000 – 21 000 / Kraków, Lublin, remote)
- Senior PHP Developer with DevOps (16 000 – 21 000 / Kraków, Lublin, remote)
- Senior Java Developer (16 000 – 20 000 / Kraków, Lublin, remote)
- Senior Backend Developer (20 000 – 24 000 / Kraków, Lublin)
In our referral program, we’re offering 5k PLN for successful recommendations.
Nothing for you? Maybe we’ve got something for your friend! Browse Codete’s career opportunities and don’t hesitate to let us know if you think that someone you know might be a great fit for one of our roles. But if you’re fast enough, you could grab 10k PLN before 31.12.2020!
We hope to hear from you soon!
In the meantime, we’d like to wish you all a healthy and joyful 2021!