C# DeveloperWorkplace: Katowice
Programming doesn't have to be just a job, you can be part of a bigger idea and mission! :) We are looking for an independent C# Developer to join a medical project developed by a Polish startup that is focused on hospital informatics and risk management. As a part of the team, you will be creating cyber-physical systems for medication management in hospitals. The solution is already functioning in Germany and will be gradually introduced to hospitals.
Tech stack: C#, .NET Core, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework Core, XAML, MVVM, EDMX, LinQ.
Location: Katowice, Remote
- Design, creation, development and ongoing maintenance of applications offered by the employer
- Acquiring information from databases, creating reports, developing data warehouses
- Creating technical and project documentation
B2B: 11 000 - 14 000 PLN NET
CoE: 9 000 - 12 000 PLN GROSS
- Experience in programming in C#
- Knowledge of .NET Core
- Min. 5 years of experience in backend development
- Great autonomy and availability
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Communicative level of Polish (B2+), both spoken and written
- High analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand and define business needs
- Experience in the medical industry is very welcome
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.