CDN DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
We are looking for an energized, brilliant and creative CDN Developer to join us and work on unique challenges of scale and complex functionality while keeping the product fast and simple to use. As a member of the Core Delivery team, you will help enhance, design, own and maintain Cloudinary’s image & video heavy-duty delivery pipeline.
Location: Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk, Remote
About your role:
- Build an infrastructure to support fast, reliable and scalable media delivery flows
- Design and implement solutions on several major industry-leading CDN’s and Edgecomputing partners and providers
- Become a knowledge centre for web performance-related matters
- Take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance the scale and resilience of our highly-available system
- Improve the delivery infrastructure to support the company’s on-going growth
- Become an integral part of the team’s knowledge sharing cycle
- Implementation of in-house solutions and integration with external services
- Experiment with new tools, 3rd party libraries and frameworks
- Gradually grow to lead end to end solutions from requirements to production
- Gain CDN knowledge and become part of an experts team in Cloudinary delivery infrastructure both internally and externally
- Get deeply involved with all aspects of running a successful SaaS startup (from customer-focused product definition to implementation and scalable deployment)
B2B: 21 000 - 26 000 PLN NET FVAT
CoE: 17 500 - 22 000 PLN GROSS
B2B: 15 000 - 20 000 PLN NET FVAT
CoE: 12 500 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 3+ years of experience in web application design and development
- Experience with web development frameworks
- Fluent English (B2+/C1), both spoken and written
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures
- Hands-on experience with development and integration with several major CDN providers
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, Golang
- DevOps and infra-oriented experience
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.