Content Delivery Network ExpertWorkplace: Kraków
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for developers, content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
The Kraków Team is responsible for both front-end and back-end side development of critical Cloudinary products (eg. the completely new product, Digital Asset Management solution and others) with full ownership over the architecture, technology, development and the process.
Check out what Mateusz Bryła - Tech Lead has to say about Cloudinary project
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)”
- Advanced Processing and analyzing of images & videos;
- Working on a “crazy” scale of an average of 5000 images & videos that are created each second!
- Big Data - Managing large quantities of Data and information. Our goal is to improve it and better analyze it in order to give us and our customers added value.
- As a member of the Core Delivery team you will help enhance, design, own and maintain Cloudinary’s image & video heavy-duty delivery pipeline
- Build an infrastructure to support fast, reliable and scalable media delivery flows
- Design and implement solutions on several major industry-leading CDN and Edge computing partners and providers
- Take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance the scale and resilience of our highly-available system
- Improve our delivery infrastructure to support the company’s on-going growth
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Wrocław, Remote
B2B: 22 000 - 24 000 PLN NET
CoE: 18 000 - 20 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years experience in application design and development
- Crucial - Hands-on experience with at least one major CDN provider, such as Akamai, Fastly, Cloudflare
- Vast experience and strong understanding of web technologies, performance, infrastructure and architecture
- Significant experience in leading and owning the delivery of complex features end-to-end
- Hands-on experience with web development frameworks
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with high scale, distributed cloud-based architectures
- Hands-on experience with Ruby on Rails, Golang or Node.js
- DevOps and infra-oriented experience
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.