Creative CopywriterWorkplace: Kraków, Remote
Do you have a mind full of creative ideas and the magical ability to transform them into persuasive copy? And, on top of that, do you find tech topics to be interesting? It appears that you and the Creative Copywriter position at Codete are a good fit!
Our team is expanding, and we’re looking for new colleagues to join us and help us create content that tech crowd will love: from eye-catching posts on social media, through compelling ads, to engaging newsletters and multimedia. We have plenty of things to promote on daily basis: our events and open positions, our blog posts and YouTube series, and our offer as Codete of course! We run different social media channels (FB, IG, YT, LI, Twitter, Pinterest), prepare sales & recruitment campaigns, design landing pages, create catalogs and decks & more. As a dynamically growing company nourishing proactive culture, we can promise you plenty of space for your ideas and opportunities to grow!
Joining us as a Creative Copywriter, you will become a part of Codete's Marketing Team. You'll have the chance to collaborate daily with our Sales Team, HR & Recruitment Team, Communication & Events Team as well as designers and developers on delivering top-notch content for our clients, candidates and employees.
- 3+ years of relevant experience (ideally in-house or agency experience with tech-related projects)
- Versatile copywriting skills (social media posts, ads, landing pages, press releases, newsletters, scripts etc.)
- Sales-oriented approach & ability to write catchy, convincing copy
- Experience in crafting social media communications on different channels (FB, IG, YT, LI, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Experience in working with client personas & A/B testing is a plus
- Native or near-native command of English (C level is a must, C2 preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to estimate your work & keep deadlines
- Plenty of ideas :)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.