Delivery ManagerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Gdańsk, Remote
We're a technology company specializing in implementing high tech innovations for international clients. In Codete we're feeling free to be ourselves, we're supporting and helping each other's endeavor.
You'll join the Operations Team - the heart of Codete. We're connecting the dots between employees, clients, and our internal departments (e.g. sales, recruitment, finance) while striving to see the bigger picture and create an added value for all of the parties and the company itself.
- Direct contact with our business partners - understanding their mindset and creating solutions which can address their needs.
- Talent allocation to Codete's projects - making sure that employees are satisfied with the current scope of tasks.
- Cooperation with the recruitment team during the whole hiring process.
- Cooperation with the sales department.
- Providing the finance department with all relevant information needed for the invoicing process.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Gdańsk, Remote
Team: Operations Director + 6 Delivery Managers
- 4+ years of experience as a Delivery Manager / Key Account / Business Development Specialist in an IT company.
- Previous experience in the direct contact with company stakeholders.
- Good knowledge about the IT technologies and ecosystem of software houses.
- Fluent command (C1) of Polish and English - both verbal and written.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive and determined approach to tasks.
- Good analytical skills with a systematic approach to problem-solving.
Nice to have:
- Good command of German.
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.