Delivery Manager InternWorkplace: Kraków, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
You'll join the Delivery Team as an Intern - the heart of Codete. We're connecting the dots between employees, clients, and our internal departments (e.g. sales, recruitment, finance) while striving to see the bigger picture and create an added value for all of the parties and the company itself.
After the internship, there is a possibility to stay in the team for a longer period.
- Updating and preparing profiles of Devs
- Keeping internal databases up to date
- Supporting the team in daily tasks
- Previous basic experience or theoretical knowledge in the area of Delivery Management/Key Account Management/Business Development Management will be an asset
- Ready to work 20-30h a week (paid internship)
- Eager to gain technical basics
- Willingness to gain experience in business-side cooperation of the company
- Motivated and organized
- Able to communicate in English and Polish at B2 level (both spoken and written)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.