Frontend Tech LeadWorkplace: Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
The Kraków Team is responsible for both frontend and backend side development of critical Cloudinary products (eg. the completely new product, Digital Asset Management solution and others) with full ownership over the architecture, technology, development and the process.
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
- Advanced Processing and analyzing of images & videos
- Working in a “crazy” scale of an average of 5000 images & videos that are created each second!
- Big Data - Managing large quantities of Data and information. Our goal is to improve it and better analyze it in order to give us and our customers added value
Location: Kraków, Wrocław, Gdańsk
- Leading a team of 3-4 Senior Frontend Developers
- Recruiting new team members
- Conducting scrum, sprints, taking care of the product backlog (in terms of team activities)
- Work with product and QAs on the fine details of the functional specifications provided by product and UX experts
- Technical design & architecture
- Implementation with attention to code quality & best practices
- Author unit and end-to-end automation tests
- Provide progress reports to sync stakeholders across the company
B2B: 26 000 - 34 000 PLN NET
CoE: 22 000 - 29 000 PLN GROSS
- 7+ years of experience in Front-end development
- including 2+ year of experience on a Team Lead position
- Experience with React.JS
- Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+) and ability to drive requirements
- Ability to lead tasks independently
- A "can-do" attitude, proactive approach
Nice to have:
- Experience in conducting tech recruitment interviews
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.