IT Delivery ManagerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join the Codete team to work with our business partner - a young, dynamic startup from Zurich with an international expansion strategy. They know how to have fun in and off projects and they are looking for an IT Delivery Manager with a professional mindset and willingness to take ownership.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Building of business requirements specifications, aligning them with Product development and instructing the technical team in the implementation
- Being responsible for the entire release management
- Acting as an important interface between business and IT
- Representing the company towards external stakeholders in technical questions
B2B: 18 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 15 000 - 18 500 PLN GROSS
- 3-5 years of technical experience in the fields IT systems - & DB architecture, Fullstack development or DevOps
- Good knowledge of system engineering & microservice architecture
- Experience in IT Management and Business Analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (at least B2)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.