IT Recruitment InternWorkplace: Lublin
Codete's goal is creating an international software development environment - perfect conditions for unique talents from all around the world to grow. On a daily basis, we focus on providing the best candidate experience, we love to share our knowledge and spend time together while having fun!
Are you looking for one of a kind opportunity to join the IT world and gain the knowledge & experience to be an IT Recruiter in the future?
We have something for you!
You will join our experienced and super friendly team as an Intern to support us in our daily dynamic work! We will teach you how to take care of the candidate experience in the best possible way and how to be a recruiter who programmers actually like!
If you feel that we may be good colleagues for you - you know what to do next!
Team size: 8 people
- Cooperate with the recruitment team and support us in our daily work
- Take care of the recruitment database
- Be involved in the entire recruitment processes end2end
- Join employer branding activities (conferences, meetups etc.)
- Make market mapping, researches etc.
- Make & post job offers on different job boards
- Take part in our meetings (eg. brainstorming, problem-solving, recruitment strategies, CX)
- Not :) make a coffee for us or copy documents (we are agile and digitalized)
- Ready to work 30-40h a week (paid internship)
- Eager to gain not only HR knowledge but also technical basics
- Open-minded and people-oriented
- Highly motivated and organized
- Able to communicate in English and Polish at B2 level (both spoken and written)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.