IT Talent Sourcing SpecialistWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete's goal is creating an international software development environment - perfect conditions for unique talents from all around the world to grow. On a daily basis, we focus on providing the best candidate experience and we are aiming to be the hiring specialists who programmers actually like!
As an IT Sourcer, you will play a very important role in our recruitment team, identifying talented IT Specialists for diversified international projects.
In Codete we love to be up to date with HR trends, share our knowledge and spend time together while having fun. If you feel that we may be good colleagues for you - you know what to do next!
Your typical day on this position:
- Cooperate with our technical leaders and Hiring Managers for a better understanding of the role.
- Direct search on different platforms - we trust you know what sourcing techniques/tools will work best.
- Screening potential candidates.
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
- Promote our employer brand online and offline.
- Master your sourcing skills and curiosity towards IT!
PS. We don't need KPI's, we just like to work with each other so much that the results come naturally :)
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Team: 8 people
- Previous working experience as an IT Talent Sourcer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with diversified sourcing techniques.
- A good understanding of the IT industry.
- Very good English and Polish (min. B2).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time-management abilities.
- Being up to date with sourcing trends.
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.