Lead Tech ConsultantWorkplace: Kraków, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Now we need a Lead Tech Consultant that will add the support and expertise for our company's further development! You can fulfill our business development needs and thrive them to the new level of expertise within our internal and external projects. So if you are looking for new challenges and opportunities to implement top-notch technology business models - join Codete!
In this position, you would utilize the team's capabilities and innovations to achieve the company's business goals with your extensive technology development knowledge.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Provide expert-level consulting services to potential and ongoing customers
- Design strategies for future development projects based on the company’s overall objectives and resources
- Assist and guidance for Codete’s clients in building and implementing compound IT solutions in business on the different scales and technology domains
- Develop and define technical aspects of the business strategies/roadmaps to ensure alignment with company and our client’s goals
- Governance of projects at the initial stage of development and supervision of SDLC
- Create, delivery and manage external IT audits in collaboration with developers according to clients’ requirements
- Cooperation with other Codete’s departments (Recruitment, Marketing, Sales) and carrying on additional activities improving the work efficiency of these teams (recruitment support, IT promotion materials validation, preparing texts for a technology blog)
B2B: 19 000 - 24 000 PLN NET
CoE: 16 000 - 21 000 PLN GROSS
- Proven 8+ years of experience in technology and engineering position with a strong technical background in different areas (e.g. software development, distributed systems, cloud computing)
- Experience in managing teams of programmers or IT consultants
- Extensive experience in working with clients at the stage of sales, technological consulting and delivering IT solutions
- Experience at working in various environments (Agile, DevOps)
- Passionate about computer science, building new products and engineering
- Track record of delivering successful consultancy and auditing projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written (at least C1)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.