Mid/Senior Flutter DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our partner is Germany's most popular digital learning platform, which offers a personalized learning experience to students, powered by the best content for 1M+ users. Loved by both students and parents, the platform makes it easy and fun for students and learners to understand anything related to any subject at school with a stress-free experience. The mission is to disrupt the traditional school-based learning system by creating and giving access to great learning content to every student.
As a Mid/Senior Flutter Engineer, you will have a unique opportunity to develop with Flutter on the Web. You’ll be responsible for bringing new functionalities and developing our Mobile and Web applications in Flutter. You’ll come up with creative solutions to meet students' needs, work closely with the team to identify and address technical debt and be a champion for maintainable and well-tested code. As the company is scaling, you will take an important part in the growth of our team and contribute to the successful collaboration between our departments.
Tech stack: Flutter, Android/iOS
Location: Remote, Kraków, Lublin
B2B: 12 500 - 20 000 PLN NET
UoP: 10 500 - 16 500 PLN GROSS
- Integrating an Agile cross-platform team continuously developing our Mobile and Web apps
- Coming up with creative solutions to meet students needs
- Being there for the team by offering expertise and technical mentorship to the team.
- Leading technical discussions and designs
- Working closely with the team to identify and address technical debt. Being a champion for maintainable and well-tested code
- Actively contributing to the continuous improvement of the team’s engineering practices and processes
- Taking an active role in building our team. You will be conducting technical assessments and onboarding activities.
- A minimum of about 3+ years of mobile app development
- Knowledge of Flutter is a must
- Willingness to work with Flutter on Web
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of English at a minimum level B2
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with Flutter on Web
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.