Mid/Senior Fullstack DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join Codete team as Senior Fullstack Developer to work with our business partner - a FinTech startup that is reshaping the way trillions of dollars of assets are invested globally. You have the possibility to join a team responsible for working on a product focused on enabling institutional investors to take advantage of powerful quantitative insights and cutting edge technology to make smarter investment decisions.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- 20% back end development in Java and/or Python, using cloud and microservices, and caching
- Ideate, test and analyze solutions to data challenges of computation at scale, portfolio management, data analysis and visualization
- Collaborate with product managers to plan and execute high impact solutions
B2B: 14 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 11 500 - 16 600 PLN GROSS
- 3+ years experience building and delivering customer facing products
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java/Python and Typescript
- Experience with UX and UI testing
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.