Mid/Senior Java DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We’re looking for Mid and Senior Java Developers to join a project dedicated to one of our clients - a leader in financial technology which offers money transfers and exchanges with more than 100 million transactions a month. They help customers improve their financial health and give them more control. The team is cross-functional and autonomous with huge attention to code quality.
Tech stack: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Docker, Kubernetes
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Greenfield development and improvement of existing systems
- Building mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve the architecture
- Working on risk management, fraud detection, payment processing
- Opportunity to introduce Kotlin for new components
- Emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery
B2B: 16 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 18 000 PLN GROSS
B2B: 13 000 - 16 000 PLN NET
CoE: 10 000 - 13 000 PLN GROSS
- Working experience with Java and Kotlin
- +3 years of experience in backend development
- Experience with Scala, Docker and Kubernetes
- Java experience with multi-threading
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.