Mid/Senior Scala EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Wrocław
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a Scala Developer who will join the team supporting a high-security level security project for a US-based client in the financial sector. You will have a chance to be a part of digital transformation and cooperate with a team passionate about building modern solutions.
Location: Kraków, Wrocław
- Consistently develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect features on schedule
- Lead by example through the implementation of challenging and complex components
- Work closely with your project team, fostering a fun and collaborative environment
- Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practice and through mentorship, feedback and paired programming
- Occasionally travel to your client’s site, as needed
B2B: 18 000 - 23 000 PLN NET
CoE: 14 000 - 19 000 PLN GROS
- min. 2-3 years of experience in Scala
- Computer Science and development fundamentals, including Functional Programming (FP)
- Experience analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Familiarity with Cats library, Scalaz library, ZIO library, Slick, Akka-HTTP, Flyway will be a huge plus
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical partners
- Very good written and spoken English skills (B2)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.