Mid/Senior iOS DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Today, together with our business partner we are looking for an experienced Mid/Senior iOS Developer to expand our ranks.
Our client is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions, and design-led experiences on the Microsoft ecosystem. Their professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business, and industry expertise to help make a human impact on our clients, their customers, and their employees. They are the power behind the Accenture Microsoft Business Group, helping companies to engage customers, empower employees, optimize operations and transform products, leveraging the Microsoft platform.
Tech stack: Swift, Kotlin, Xcode, UIKit, CoreData, CoreBluetooth, Alamofire, Cocoapods
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 20 500 - 25 000
CoE: 17 000 - 20 500
B2B: 27 000 - 30 000
CoE: 22 500 - 25 000
- Perform iOS development tasks using Xcode with Swift, write unit tests, collaborate on the shared Kotlin Multiplatform module
- Act as a team leader, by coordinating and delegating tasks, writing documentation, helping with getting clarifications, and estimating effort for tasks
- Provide technical assessments, guide feature development, and PoCs
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies – Daily scrum, Sprint planning, Sprint review, Retrospective
- Write regular status reports to leadership
- The project supports iOS 12, we use UIKit, CoreData, CoreBluetooth, Alamofire, Cocoapods
- Solid experience with Swift and/or Kotlin
Nice to have:
- Experitest for UI automation. TDD approach to development
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.