Office Support InternWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Are you the most organized person among your friends and there is no one like you in dealing with time and space? We might have something for you!
We will give you one of a kind opportunity to join the IT world as an Office Support Intern and gain knowledge & first business experience from our Community & Culture Specialists! You will work with a super friendly team and learn about the industry and our company. This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight, develop new skills, and establish a network of business contacts. By joining us you will gain a great opportunity not only to develop your office management skills but also soft skills - so valuable nowadays!
- research and evaluation of products and services
- assistance in organizing internal and external events
- support in internal communication
- assistance at the reception desk
- handling courier and postal shipments (including packing, delivery and collection of shipments to and from/postal/parcel machine/DPD point)
- coordinating document circulation
- providing the office with office supplies, groceries, and social amenities
- ready to work 30-40h a week (paid internship)
- eager to gain technical basics
- open-minded and people-oriented
- highly motivated and organized
- able to communicate in English and Polish at B2 level (both spoken and written)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.