Product ManagerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
We're a technology company specializing in implementing high tech innovations for international clients. In Codete we're feeling free to be ourselves, we're supporting and helping each other's endeavor.
For our partners’ Product Development department, we are currently looking for a Product Manager in a permanent position. The company is the leader in the real estate industry in Germany and the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany, increasing to a size of 160+ employees from over 30 different nationalities.
In addition to the continuous improvement of our product, Europeanization is one of our next steps in our growth. We continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Continuous development of our platform in collaboration with cross-functional teams (4-7 people) and close interaction with other business representatives
- Develop feature ideas that address user problems in the real estate business
- Make decisions based on business objectives, user feedback and analytics
- You understand user needs as well as business requirements to translate them into product requirements
- Research of industry trends to support the product vision and strategy development
B2B: 23 000 - 28 000 PLN NET
CoE: 18 000 - 23 000 PLN GROSS
- Solid experience in the product management field including all aspects of a successful product development cycle
- Experience in building a product team
- Business and technical understanding
- Experience working in scrum/agile methodology
- Passion for product development (web and mobile products) in a fast-growing environment
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial mindset, confident appearance as well as a structured and independent working style
- Very good English skills and good command of German desirable
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.