Project ManagerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our partner, we developing a project for one of the biggest social science research institutes in Europe, which provides analysis of the life situations of children, young people and families and advises the German national government and local authorities on key stimuli for professional practice.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team to be able to work independently and lead projects which would have expert knowledge and several years of professional experience in the area of project management according to Scrum in the public sector. It is an advantage if you also have skills in the area of requirements management. The future Project Manager must be able to work independently on the subject areas and, if necessary, and be able to take them over and, in doing so, create concepts as well as further develop existing concepts but also should stand out high flexibility and ability to work under pressure, ability to work in a team, assertiveness, analytical thinking.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Creation and updating of project plans
- Documenting project progress using appropriate tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Monitor budget and timeline
- Leading project meetings in coordination with customers
- Management of projects according to agile method (SCRUM)
- Creation of performance specifications, requirement and functional specifications for CMS projects (TYPO3 or other CMS systems)
- Planning of resources as well as timelines within a project
- Documentation of project progress using appropriate tools such as Confluence and JIRA
B2B: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 500 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Experience in project management as a project manager according to SCRUM
- Fluent German and English
- Knowledge of Typo3 or other CMS systems
- In-depth knowledge of various IT infrastructures
- Very strong customer orientation
- Experience in organization, management and coordination
- Experience in presentation and negotiation
- Open-mindedness towards the framework of public administration
- Sound IT knowledge, evidenced by relevant providences
- Knowledge of operating processes (preferably according to ITIL)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.