Recruitment ManagerWorkplace: Kraków
Codete's goal is creating an international software development environment - perfect conditions for unique talents from all around the world to grow. Our recruitment team specializes in hiring hard-to-fill tech roles for international projects (FinTech, HealthTech, Automotive...). On a daily basis, we focus on providing the best candidate experience. We're looking for a Recruitment Manager who will help us to stand out with a recruitment strategy among the competition.
- Designing and implementing innovative, brand new recruiting procedures and best practices, evaluating and updating the current ones,
- Communicating effectively with the department managers to address current and forecast future hiring needs,
- Acting as a single point of contact for the Board regarding recruitment topics,
- Supervising the recruiting team, inspiring them to attain goals and pursue excellence,
- Keeping track of recruiting metrics,
- Actively managing relationships with HR services providers and clients,
- Working with other teams on Employer Branding strategy (both external and internal).
Team: 6 people
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Manager in the IT sector.
- Proven success leading and managing recruitment teams.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to adapt interpersonal style with stakeholders at all levels.
- Analytical skills.
- Strong decision-maker.
- Trustworthy, organized and quality-oriented.
- The desire to be a part of a company that makes a difference in IT recruitment! :)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.