Senior Android DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join Codete team to work with our business partner - the leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy.
We are looking for an experienced Android Developer to work in a cross-functional team with iOS developers and QA engineers to design, implement, and release new features in the clients’ SDK.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Ensure the performance, quality, and stability of the SDK on a variety of platforms, OS versions, and devices
- Participate in discussions about product requirements, do code reviews, scope test plans, write automated tests, and help define our technical roadmap
- Assist the solution engineering team to integrate the SDK in the client’s applications
- Maintain software that is used by a hundred million users every day
B2B: 15 000 - 18 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 500 - 15 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years of Native Android development, focusing on either application development or libraries/frameworks
- Experience with Java 7/8
- Very good knowledge of Android SDK and internals
- Strong OOP, design and architecture skills
- Experience with writing asynchronous code
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Nice to have:
- SDK development experience
- Ad tech or game development experience
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.