Senior Business Analyst/Project ManagerWorkplace: Kraków
Because we believe that creators should get well-deserved credit for their hard and creative work, we built a platform that allows them to manage licenses and copyrights of pictures. With us, they can track the use of copyrighted photos/images to be sure that they haven't been used in an unauthorized way by identifying them and automated storage of evidence.
New is coming! We are going one step further and want to bring out to light a new solution that will protect personal images! This platform will have one job - to make sure no one is using people's personal image, remakes it or writes false, unlawful things about them. Our plan is to create an application that will help track those actions down and storage evidence.
The project is starting from scratch. With all of our resources and necessary tools, take your best practices, all of your knowledge to develop the best possible business analysis and strategies. You will be a business designer of the product that stands up for people’s good name!
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 13 000 - 18 000 PLN NET/FVAT
CoE: 11 000 - 15 000 PLN GROSS
- Min. 7 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager/Product Owner in the software houses or smaller companies from the IT industry (ideally in the companies similar to ours)
- Experience in various IT software projects coordination (diverse branches and scales) and the ability to analyse problems
- Experience in working closely both with business and development teams
- Very good knowledge of SDLC
- Highly developed communication skills
- Experience at working in a Scrum environment
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written (at least C1) and communicative Polish (min. B1)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.