Senior DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków
Cloudinary is a platform that delivers media at scale. It is an incredibly feature-rich system offering solutions for both developers and content producers, marketers, graphic designers and media managers. Besides storage and delivery, Cloudinary offers rich image and video transformations with object recognition, smart processing, automatic analysis and large scale media management. With 5000 new images and videos generated every second, we are looking for new developers to join our rapidly growing team working as an integrated part of the R&D department.
Join R&D team as a Senior DevOps Engineer. Define and create operations tools and processes for a massively scalable system, backing 10,000’s of the world’s busiest websites and apps, which will hopefully grow to become the media backbone for the whole Internet. Your opinion and experience are more than valuable so your input the the projects will be real and crucial!
“The most amazing part of working for Cloudinary is the company culture. We feel like members of the family, we are cared for, our voice is heard and we love to work with every team member. Trust me, even though it sounds weird. Come see us ;)” - one of the team members.
Tech stack: AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Shell, Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, Python, Jenkins, CDN.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Wrocław, Remote
- Manage live production environments. Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures
- Provide architectural solutions for complex data and processing requirements involving large-scale systems and rapid growth
- Manage live environment from server infrastructure all the way to applicative image management layers.
- Implement system monitoring procedures
- Design & implement our system’s network topology
- Design, implement & develop various solutions according to R&D/Production needs
- Work closely with R&D teams to enable delivering features to production
- Be part of a 24/7 production support on-call rotation
B2B: 21 000 - 24 000 PLN NET
CoE: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN GROSS
- Experience with production systems
- Experience working with dozens of servers online
- Experience working with a 24/7/365 high-traffic web service
- Experience with: Linux, AWS, MySQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch and Web development: Ruby-on-Rails/Node.js, Shell scripting, Networking, Firewalls, Monitoring systems, System security
Nice to have
- It would be awesome if you have experience with: CDN/Jenkins/Terraform/Chef/Ansible/Saltstack/Python, Continuous Deployment/Integration tools
- AWS Certifications
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.