Senior DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer (yes, yes, we know, there are no others) to join our DevOps crew. They are the stronghold of the best practices, DevOps culture and fresh technologies that we implement both to our internal projects and showing our Clients how the things supposed to be done!
More than one quest on your journey. Different projects require a magical (tech) specialization and niche that you might be an absolute expert in. You will join one of our projects where your skills fit just right!
Keep in mind. What is more important to us is experience, knowledge, ingenuity and resourcefulness than particular technology stack. We are looking for a senior engineer, a consultant and independent specialist to whom we can entrust the biggest challenges and projects that we have.
- Keeping the infrastructure created and hosted in Codete projects
- Maintaining network infrastructure
- Participate in daily stand-ups
- R&D of new solutions both internally and for Clients/Start-ups that we work with
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Wrocław, Remote
Tech stack: bash, any programming language, GCP or AWS, IaaC, Terraform, Linux/Unix, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins Gitlab CI, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Nginx, Yaml, Zabbix, Prometheus, Elastic Stack.
B2B: 21 000 - 24 000 PLN NET
CoE: 17 000 - 20 000 PLN GROSS
- Operating System (Linux)
- Good Bash scripting and terminal skills
- Web Server Knowledge (Nginx)
- At least one Programming Languages (PHP, Nodejs, Python, Go)
- Database Management (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Containers (Docker)
- Good Yaml skills
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab-ci)
- Cloud Provider (Google Cloud, AWS) It is crucial to know some products
- Networking and Security (Http, https, email, Firewall, Load Balancing, Proxy)
Nice to have:
- Cloud Design patterns (Event sourcing, Availability, Management, Design)
- Log management: (Elastic Stack)
- Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring ( Prometheus, Zabbix)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.