Senior DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join Codete team to work with our business partner - the leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy.
Tech stack: Python/Ruby/Groovy, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Kafka
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Build with cutting-edge server-side technologies for a system that handles tens of billions of events daily, generating terabytes of data
- Create and manage internal tools to let the developers deploy any code without touching the infra itself
- Responsibility for operational aspects of the production, staging, QA and Dev environments, managing thousands of instances of multiple clusters in a Big Data technologies ecosystem
B2B: 24 000 - 29 000 PLN NET
CoE: 19 000 - 24 000 PLN GROSS
- Working experience as a DevOps Engineer / Software Developer with DevOps orientation
- Experience in shell scripting and one or more of the following scripting languages: Python/Ruby/Groovy, etc.
- Administration, scripting and automation with AWS or other cloud providers
- Good knowledge and experience with Docker and containers orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Experience with configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Management of big data solutions (Hadoop, Spark) and large messaging infrastructures (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- Experience in managing and building CI\CD tools and pipelines for various products (Jenkins)
- Positive, “can-do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge
- Excellent English skills (B2+)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.