Senior DevOps EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our client, we're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic fast-paced Team. Our business partner is a global provider of online patient recruitment, retention, patient surveys, study feasibility and site selection services for clinical trials. By joining us you'll become part of a dynamic, curious, and international corporate culture with plenty of room for your ideas and creativity in an inspiring atmosphere.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, remote
B2B: 24 000 - 29 000 PLN NET
CoE: 19 000 - 24 000 PLN GROSS
- Extend and improve our container-based AWS infrastructure, managed via Terraform
- Automate ruthlessly to ensure a resilient, self-tuning system setup (no 24/7 support necessary)
- Educate developers across the company and provide them with the tools to use the platform autonomously and safely (self-serve infrastructure)
- Curate our CI/CD pipelines and make them bulletproof to allow our developers to build, deploy and run features in a stable way and quickly
- Develop systems and processes to enable scaling of applications worldwide
- Champion SRE principles specially when it comes to End to End observability of our application stack
- 4+ hands-on experience in development/operations environments in the public cloud
- Experience in automation, ideally using Go, Python, Ruby, Typescript, or Shell
- Knowledge of AWS and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD practices and systems like Jenkins, CircleCI, or TravisCI
- Experience with multiple region global deployments
- Clear communication skills and a diligent mindset for developer experience
- You take pride in building high-performance systems
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.