Senior Frontend Developer (Angular/React)Workplace: Kraków
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices and CI/CD.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Developing, improving and streamlining user interfaces across our products
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
- Staying up to date with related technologies and trends
- Working closely with UI/UX designers and product managers to realize the functional vision
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
B2B: 16 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- Familiarity with modern front-end development frameworks and tools
- Strong experience with Angular, a bit of experience with React and willingness and interest in learning more about both Angular and React
- Good understanding of building shared UI components and test-driven development
- A sharp eye for design and UX details
- Working experience with JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab
- Good English skills both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Working experience with React
- Familiarity with CircleCI or any other CI tool
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.