Senior Frontend DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Europe’s and Brazil's leading home & living e-commerce platform, currently active in 8 countries in Europe. We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join a team focused on delivering one of the best e-commerce experiences possible on the web. Here you will primarily build customer-facing features and components with a focus on performance, accessibility, and maintainability. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget. This is a complex market with unique challenges along the global value chain, which we are solving with scalable, technology-driven solutions and vast amounts of data. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips, and inspiration for every home. For this project, we work in cross-functional agile teams for an e-commerce platform for furniture in Germany speaking countries. We’re a small enough team to know each other well, and large enough to really make an impact.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you’ll be helping us grow, maintain and improve the systems and components that drive our storefront. You will need to be experienced enough to be able to work quickly and efficiently within a distributed team in an agile environment.
Tech stack: React.js, AWS, Web Performance, Continuous Integration & Deployment
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Build customer-facing components that are fast, light-weight, and a joy to work with
- Helping the team maintain and improve our growing component library
- Learning as much as you can to be the best that you can be and better support the team
- Improve frontend performance
B2B: 22 000 - 25 000 PLN NET
CoE: 19 000 - 21 500 PLN GROSS
- 4+ years of experience in application design and development
- Ideally two-plus years of experience shipping high-quality products with React and TypeScript
- Have some experience working with Node.js in a production environment
- Professional experience with writing and testing TypeScript web applications
- Have excellent coder reviewing skills and great pull request etiquette
- Understanding of Express, Emotion (or styled-components), REST
- Ability to carry requirements from early phase to full implementation
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or appropriate work experience
- Very good English skills (B2+), both spoken and written
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.