Senior Full-Stack Developer (RoR)Workplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join us to work on a project for the German start-up that created a platform with one goal - aggregate key takeaways from the world's best nonfiction books and transforms them into text and audio. And they did it! 3000 titles with 15 million users from all over the world! The library is growing with 40 new titles added every month. All of that thanks to the high-end cutting edge technologies and tools that are core and philosophy standing behind the platform.
To help the B2B initiatives, we need a Senior Full-Stack Developer who is great with the backend as well as handling simple frontend tasks and will be mostly working independently alongside an engineering manager.
Tech stack: Ruby, Rails, MySQL, Sidekiq, Rspec, React, Redux, TypeScript, Jest, AWS
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Be a part of our cross-functional web teams and take ownership of managing and extending the web platform – giving and receiving feedback to build trust, transparency, and elevate your peers
- Backend development of the web platform
- Handling simple frontend tasks
- Working independently alongside an engineering manager
B2B: 18 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 15 000 - 18 500 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years of experience in software development with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in connecting and balancing backend and frontend
- Working experience with React and Redux
- Very good knowledge of AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with TypeScript
- An advocate of Agile practices for rapid development of quality software, such as Clean Code, Pair Programming, CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and automated deployment
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written (B2+)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.