Senior Fullstack Developer (React, Elixir)Workplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our client, a legal tech company on a mission to help people achieve better contracts through data-driven contract automation, we're looking for a Senior Fullstack Developer with React ready to join cross-functional teams.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- participating in the design and implementing new features
- maintaining existing code within the scope of your team
- writing readable, functional, and well-tested code
- continuously improving the application
- researche and develope solutions to problems reported by the clients
- have ownership of the codebase, and real impact on the product
B2B: 19 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 16 000 - 18 500 NET GROSS
- At least 4/5+ years of experience
- Practical experience with modern web (SPA, PWA) apps’ architectures
- Practical experience with modern REST-ful APIs’ architectures
- Comfortable working both: front-end and back-end
- Experience with React, Redux, and Elixir, but experience with other similar technologies and being a quick learner will do, too
- Understands modern approaches to code quality, various types of automated tests, CI/CD etc.
- Pragmatic, mature approach: applying adequate solutions to real problems
- Feels comfortable working in a very collaborative team setup
- Feels comfortable about taking leadership of projects and technical initiatives
- Speaks and writes fluent English, at least B2
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.