Senior Fullstack DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Completely new API we’ve created for our needs. We're building the way that developers will interact with our product - via APIs. The goal is to enable any developer/person/company across the world who wants to add print into their applications to be able to do so through our API. We, therefore, need to build a world-class developer portal where the customer can manage their full relationship with us (everything from billing, orders, users, analytics, product configuration and management, etc). This is our main focus right now with 95% of new features development, no legacy code, modern stack, good practices and CI/CD.
Tech stack: PHP, Symfony, Angular, React, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Develop, improve and streamline our global B2B platform
- Take operational responsibility for the services that you and your team are building
- Stay up to date with related modern technologies and trends
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
B2B: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years of experience in web application development
- Working experience with PHP
- Working experience with Angular or React
- Good knowledge of Symfony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman
- Familiarity with API design patterns
- Open-minded, resourceful and enthusiastic, delivers excellently both in a team and independent assignments
- Interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- Very good English skills (B2+), both spoken and written
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Maths or similar field
Nice to have:
- Experience with Woocommerce integrations
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.