Senior Infrastucture EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together, with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Following client global expansion, we are seeking a talented, highly open, and honest Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our distributed team. You will be responsible for developing and supporting our internal delivery platform. You will work closely with application, security, and architecture teams to accelerate reliable deliveries.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Actively developing and automating, maintain and scale our internal delivery platform (AWS, K8S)
- Encourage and develop a DevOps culture
- Provide technical support and be on on-call duty for production systems 1 week/month
B2B: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years in a similar position
- good understanding of the Linux operating system
- average programming skills and a good understanding of relational databases
- previous experience with containers, cloud services and configuration management tools
- good understanding of scalable and highly available architectures
- previous experience in infrastructure, web operations or SRE team
- a stoic mindset, well organized with clear and effective communication skills (fluent in English)
- willingness to act independently but responsibly
Nice to have:
- Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS
- CI/CD pipelines
- System performances engineering
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.