Senior Java DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our client based in Finland, we're looking for Senior Java Developer. Our partner is a software engineering and innovation consultancy working in industries ranging from energy, retail and construction to media, finance and automotive. As a part of a product team based fully in Europe, you will be working with service platform selling the service and product directly to end customers in different countries.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Solid experience with back-end software development in Java
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience in building and deploying new digital services or products with AWS services (API Gateway, Lambda, Route 53, S3, Cloudfront, etc)
- Good understanding of relational and no-SQL databases
- Experience in building API's and working with serverless framework
- Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment and test automation
- Very good communication skills
- Very good English skills, both spoken and written
- Team player :)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.