Senior Mobile/React Native DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We build the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
You will work in a tight, high performing team to deliver mobile application products and solutions that delight our customers. You will learn, grow and share your skills and knowledge within the team and across the wider technology organisation.
Location: Kraków, Remote
- Developing, improving and streamlining mobile applications across our products
- Taking operational responsibility for the services that you and your team build
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to realise the functional vision
- Collaborating with other engineers, architects and QA leads as a valuable member of a cross-functional team
B2B: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 3 - 5 years of experience implementing a native and hybrid mobile app
- Knowledge of mobile app development frameworks and tools e.g. Swift/Objective-C, Java/Kotlin
- Experience in hybrid app design e.g. React Native
- Understanding of building and reusing the shared UI components and test-driven development
- Understanding/basic knowledge of UX/UI
- Good command of written and spoken English
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.