Senior Node.js/Golang DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join us and cooperate with our partner - a financial start-up based in Berlin. The company offers insurance as a service with a full portfolio of private and commercial property, liability, health and savings products. Our small 4 person backend team works on all the services that process data and deliver API endpoints.
Tech Stack: NodeJS(12), ElasticSearch + Kibana, PostgreSQL, Redis, SQS, Docker, Git (GitHub), JIRA
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Design and implement modern and scalable platform architecture
- Own business features from inception to the production rollout
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members
- Review work of your colleagues
B2B: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN NET
CoE: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years experience as a software developer
- Proficient in web development and RESTful API design
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming language such as Go or Node
- Experience building scalable and distributed applications, microservices, concurrent and event-driven systems
- In-depth knowledge of information security techniques and best practices
- Experience building CI and CD pipelines
- Previous knowledge of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with big data processing, architectures and toolset
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.