Senior PHP DeveloperWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Work with us on a popular German platform for the marketing of new building estates which revolutionized the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to the continuous improvement of the product, Europeanization is one of the next steps in the growth of the platform.
Would you like to work with great experts in DevOps or Architecture teams? Do you like to try out new technologies? Does solving complex problems and developing platform infrastructure appeal to you? If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Tech Stack: PHP, Testing (Unit, Integration, e2e), RESTful APIs, GIT, Docker, Kubernetes, microservices
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Conception and development of web-based applications for the real estate sector, such as a content management system and other products
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- Development of technologically sophisticated solutions
- Working in a Scrum methodology
- Technical support for younger colleagues
B2B: 15 000 - 18 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 500 - 15 000 PLN GROSS
- 4+ years of professional experience as a backend developer
- Very good OOP skills
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming and Testing (Unit, Integration, e2e) and RESTful APIs Experience with GIT, Docker and microservice-oriented architecture
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture
- Keen on solving common problems and encourage best practices via tooling, reviewing and documenting (analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude)
- Structured, self-responsible way of working
- Very good English skills (B2), both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Kubernetes Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.