Senior Project ManagerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will join us and will be supporting the work of the developers team. We have many diverse projects in which you can be involved in, from e-commerce, automotive, fintech, healthtech to data science and others. You will be a member of one or two projects at a time, working closely with both business on the client side and with developers team.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 13 000 - 18 000 PLN NET/FVAT
CoE: 11 000 - 15 000 PLN GROSS
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager/Product Owner in the software houses or smaller companies from the IT industry (ideally in the companies similar to ours)
- Experience in various IT software projects coordination (diverse branches and scales) and the ability to analyse problems
- Experience in working closely both with business and development teams
- Very good knowledge of SDLC
- Highly developed communication skills
- Experience at working in a Scrum environment
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written (at least B2)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.