Senior QA EngineerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Today, together with our business partner we are looking for an experienced Senior QA Engineer for one of our projects. The project covers 6-8 months, so the contract will be temporary. Our client is a leading pure-play e-commerce platform for homes and living in continental Europe and Brazil.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
B2B: 11 000 - 16 000 PLN NET
CoE: 8 000 - 12 500 PLN GROSS
- Design, maintain and drive test plans from ideation to implementation
- Brainstorm and create test cases based on functional requirements
- Execute manual/automation test cases both during feature development and before releases
- Develop and maintain automation tests that consist of end-to-end, and UI tests
- Maintain test pipelines and tools in coordination with developers for fast and reliable feedback
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Solid e-commerce experience
- Knowledge of testing tools and environment
- Willingness to move towards QA automation area
- Working proficiency in English (B2/C1)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.