Senior UX DesignerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Together with our Client, we’re building the world’s most intelligent print cloud to make digital printing easy, efficient, and local. With its 3 million customers it is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo products for consumers across Europe, North America, and Australia.
Together with our business partner, we are looking for an experienced Senior UX Designer. The UX Design team drives business forward with energy and pace. We solve problems rapidly, wielding data and intuition in equal measure, and finding innovative approaches to many of the complex challenges we encounter as we continue to scale our business.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Work cross-functionally with your team to design and implement frictionless experiences across multiple platforms (web, native) and devices (mobile, desktop)
- Articulate the problem to solve with success metrics, and gain alignment with stakeholders on your approach to testing, learning, and iterating on a solution
- Define, design, review, and test interfaces and components, for developer & social impact experiences
- Help your team validate or dismiss the assumptions they’ve had to make so far
- Show your team how a lean and iterative design approach helps them experiment quickly
- Be the advocate within the organization for maintaining consistent customer experiences, design patterns, and standards across products and digital touchpoints
- Engaging with our users to understand their unique needs, and design products and services that add value and unlock potential
- Proactively look for problems, opportunities, and pain points using a variety of people and data sources across the organization
- Thinking entrepreneurially about how to make progress: we operate in an ecosystem of solutions and services, and many problems we face have already been solved in some form by other
Salary:B2B: 14 500 - 17 000 PLN NET
CoE: 12 000 - 14 500 PLN GROSS
- 5+ years experience designing applications on the web, mobile, and desktop, most likely as a User Experience or Interaction Designer in a cross-functional product-driven organization or design agency
- Can share a portfolio with straightforward, and friendly designs that demonstrate technical product thinking and an understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Have a passion for understanding real people’s problems, and an ability to coach the people you work with not to jump to solutions too quickly
- Are empathetic with your team as well as customers, especially when you’re communicating research findings, explaining the rationale behind a design, or questioning ways of working
- Practice self-awareness, know your strengths and always be prepared to learn from others
- Care about accessibility and designing for everyone
- A plus if you have experience in print production
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.