Social Media SpecialistWorkplace: Kraków, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We're looking for someone with experience in creating and promoting content for the major Codete social media channels, as well as expanding our follower base and engagement rate. As our Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for all Codete social media channels (create and run the social media calendar, post, nourish our community and engage our networks). It'll be a bonus if you have some experience in Google Analytics and analyzing data.
You’ll lead social media channels in cooperation with the marketing team (Marketing Manager + Content Lead + Copy/Content Writers), graphic designers, video crew, and our internal communication department. You will also be responsible for running successful, engaging communication and growing our network of fans/followers through Facebook fan pages, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
Our structure: You’ll be reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, but you’ll work closely with the Content Team, Graphic Design Team, and Community & Culture Team.
We offer you:
- The remote-first approach but we’d love to meet you in the office sometimes! :) (hybrid work)
- Flexible working time and place
- Worksmile benefits budget
- Personalized growth opportunities
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Min. 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience in crafting social media communications on different channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Clubhouse, Medium, Clutch, YouTube, etc.)
- Very good command of English (at least C level) and Polish (at least B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to be creative, accurate, self-disciplined
- Knowledge of managing, measuring, and automating social media with tools
- Understanding of key social media and marketing trends, tools, platforms (including how they can be used to engage our online community and clients)
Nice to have:
- Experience in analyzing data (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience in creating paid ads (FB, LI, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.