Technical PartnerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Partner who will join us to be a sparring partner for our Operations team, our PH Key Accounts and the partner-side tech teams throughout the onboarding process - from the kick-off meeting to actively having the new partner in our network with solid tech integration.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Coordinating the tech integration of new partners
- Working closely with the Operations team to monitor failed tasks/issues that are related to integration/workflow problems - and work proactively to address these issues
- Identifying bugs and workflow improvements
- Creating the requirements that are needed to address the improvements
- Taking ownership of prioritisation and implementation of changes
- Reporting to the Product Owner
B2B: 18 000 - 23 000 PLN NET
CoE: 15 000 - 19 000 PLN GROSS
- Solid Technical / Developer background with experience in managing projects
- Experience as a Technical Project Manager that has insight into backend solutions
- Orientation to the details with the capacity to stay on top of a large number of parallel tasks
- Willingness to learn new things, be curious, and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent communication skills (comfortably with interacting with people inside and outside the organization and involvement
- Practical knowledge of JSON and Confluence is nice to have
- Advanced English skills (C1), both written and spoken
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.