Technical Team LeadWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Work with us on a popular German platform for the marketing of new building estates which revolutionized the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to the continuous improvement of the product, Europeanization is one of the next steps in the growth of the platform.
Tech Stack: PHP, TypeScript, Event-Driven Architecture, Domain Driven Design, microservices
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Functional and technical leadership of a development team of up to 4 developers
- Working in a cross-functional team in collaboration with roles from the product, UX and operational business
- Participation in all product stages: exploration, design, implementation, test and integration
- Participation in the implementation of Scrum and Domain Driven Design in your team
- Preparation of the onboarding of new team members, regular feedback and trainings
B2B: 21 000 - 26 000 PLN NET
CoE: 16 000 - 21 000 PLN GROSS
- 7+ years of professional experience as a backend developer, ideally in the online environment
- Experience as a Team Leader/Lead Developer
- Ability to manage a team working with PHP in the backend and TypeScript in the frontend
- Good knowledge of Event-Driven Architecture
- Very good English skills (B2+), both written and spoken
- Structured, self-responsible way of working
- Experience with microservice-oriented architecture
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.