Technical WriterWorkplace: Kraków
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our client from Hong Kong is a leading telecommunications provider, offering the latest voice and data solutions to multi-national enterprises and communication service providers. Their global coverage combined with local, on the ground knowledge has helped them build best in class connections across the globe linking Asia, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
We’re looking for a person for full-time or part-time who can start asap. Also, you can support us as a Freelancer.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Team: Senior Frontend Developer, Frontend Developer, Senior Backend Developer, Scrum Master, Business Analyst
- Produce clear, easy-to-read, and consistent software documentation and supporting content
- Document current work processes and procedures by writing and compiling technically accurate content utilizing various methods
- Organize, update, and review documentation and its processes
- Work closely with business analyst and developers
- Contribute to the working methods and processes of the team
B2B: 6 000 - 9 000 PLN NET
CoE: 5 000 - 8 000 PLN GROSS
- 1 - 2 years of experience in reading, revising and challenging existing technical documentation
- Strong academic and career background in languages
- Flawless grammar and spelling in English
- Ease in understanding technical information and processes
- Nice to have a personal interest in computer engineering and new technologies
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.