Technology ConsultantWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Now we need a Technology Consultant that will add the support and expertise for our company's further development! You can fulfil our business development needs and thrive them to the new level of expertise within our internal and external projects. So if you are looking for new challenges and opportunities to implement top-notch technology business models - join Codete!
In this position, you would utilize the team's capabilities and innovations to achieve the company's business goals with your technology development knowledge and expertise in business consulting, project management, process optimization and building teams oriented on achieving new business goals.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Provide expert-level consulting services to potential and ongoing customers
- Assist and guidance for Codete’s clients in building and implementing compound IT solutions in business on the different scales and technology domains
- Develop and define technical aspects of the business strategies/roadmaps to ensure alignment with company and our client’s goals
- Acting as a Business Designer and Analyst: collaborate with clients at the first phase of establishing partnership (prepare preliminary projects’ estimates, plan of the approach in terms of the team, assemble processes, projects budgeting)
- Direct cooperation with customers and their teams and preparing for them workshops, interviews, kick-off meetings
- Create, delivery and manage external IT audits in collaboration with developers according to clients’ requirements
- Governance of projects at the initial stage of development and supervision of SDLC
- Cooperation with other Codete’s departments (Recruitment, Marketing, Sales) and carrying on additional activities improving the work efficiency of these teams (recruitment support, IT promotion materials validation, preparing texts for a technology blog)
- Being a Codete ambassador - participation in industry events as a speaker, trainer and organization of internal training sessions for business
B2B: 21 000 - 26 000 PLN NET
CoE: 18 000 - 21 500 PLN GROSS
- Proven 10+ years of experience as a Director of Technology/Chief Technology Officer/ Head of Engineering/Technology Consultant in the various IT companies (ideally in the companies similar to ours)
- Technology and engineering expert with a strong technical background in different areas (e.g. software development, distributed systems, cloud computing)
- Expert in coordinating various IT software projects (diverse branches and scales), flexibility in choosing appropriate solutions depending on customers needs and the ability to analyse complex problems
- Business first approach: understanding of company’s and client’s business objectives and transferring them into technology
- Track record of delivering successful consultancy and auditing projects
- Experience at working in various environments (Agile, DevOps)
- Passionate about computer science, building new products and engineering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written (at least C1)
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.