UX/UI DesignerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Are you ready to use your design expertise and strategic thinking on global products? Join our Balkan colleagues and take part in building world-class digital experiences. You will be working closely with the client’s team alongside PMs, developers, and QA engineers. You will be included in the early discovery and concept phases of a project, which will give you an opportunity to make the most impact on the product.
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Managing end-to-end user research tasks from planning, designing, and reporting to visualization for agile product teams
- Conducting research and translating the research findings into design artefacts
- Prototyping and developing MVPs for future digital products
- Defining the overall user experience strategy and adapting to the specifics of the product initiatives
- Delivering a variety of outputs that facilitate the design process, including rapid prototypes, concept sketches, and storyboards
- Shaping the user interface and interactions that should be closely aligned with the product strategy
- Presenting the findings and design concepts to different stakeholders
- Collaborating closely with other designers, product managers, and developers in cross-functional, agile teams in all product phases
B2B: 12 500 - 15 000 PLN NET
CoE: 10 000 - 12 500 PLN GROSS
- 3+ years of experience as a UX Designer for digital services and products
- Solid knowledge and use of tools like: Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Principle, Framer
- Ability to design desirable user interface and interactions, that meet the highest visual standards, with strong attention to detail
- Passion for user-centred design, research principles and methods
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Experience working in agile teams with developers, UX designers, and product managers
- Fluent English (at least B2), both written and spoken
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.