Frontend Developer (Typescript, React)Workplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our business partner is one of the fastest-growing e-mobility companies based in Munich. With the vision of shaping the mobility of tomorrow, our client set a goal: to become the most popular and most successful cross-brand platform for premium e-bikes in Europe and to convince their customers with an attractive subscription or rental offer.
The main goal of the project is to create one central system to handle all the branches of the business.
Tech stack: TypeScript, ReactJS, ExtJS, NodeJS, jQuery, testing (unit, functional, e2e)
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- As a Frontend Developer, you are an integral part of our development team, bring valuable contributions to the solution design, development, and release of solutions
- You will work closely with product owners, designers, and business stakeholders to develop technical solutions that will bring growth to the company
- You are an integral part of all project phases: design, implementation, testing, and integration
- You remain fully capable of working on project developments and taking on smaller tasks. Maintain stable architecture and a good code review quality
B2B: 20 000 - 24 000 PLN NET
CoE: 16 000 - 20 000 PLN GROSS
- Good knowledge of front-end development, ideally with TypeScript
- Experience with frameworks such as ReactJS, Ext.JS, Node.js, jQuery
- Familiarity with testing best practices (unit, functional, e2e)
- You have an excellent grasp of the subject, which enables you to familiarise yourself with new topics quickly and efficiently
- You work independently and in a team to provide a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product for our constant growth
- You collect and prioritize requirements, research possible solutions. You can quickly create prototypes and communicate what you have learned as well as expected risks, necessary resources, and possible security concerns
- You bring a high level of responsibility and the proven ability to bring projects to a close
- Communication of strategies and processes around our services to cross-functional groups is a matter of course for you
Nice to have:
- Symfony Framework (we are working with 4.+) would be a big plus
- Shopware (5.+) experience would be a big plus
- Basic experience with CI / CD would be a plus
- Basic experience with Docker would be a plus
- Experience with developing plugins for any e-commerce solution would be a plus
- Experience with subscription services (like ChargeBee, etc.) would be a plus
- Experience with payment services (like Stripe, Braintree, etc.) would be a plus
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.