IT Content Writer - FreelancerWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries... and we’re looking for someone to help us write about them!
By joining us as an IT Content Writer - Freelancer you’ll have the chance to work with us on delivering top-shelf tech content for software developers, project managers, and CTOs. You’ll be collaborating with Codete’s business department; our Marketing Manager and Content Designer will be your main points of contact. At Codete, we’re happy to support each other, that’s why you can count on our software engineers to give you a helping hand or review your work if needed.
Our company’s ultimate goal is to give our employees space to grow – and that applies to our freelancers, too! We won’t just give you tasks, but we’ll also be happy to hear your ideas.
- Providing well-researched technical articles packed full of tips, tricks, news, and trends to engage software developers and other IT professionals (1-2 per week)
- Writing SEO-friendly website copy
- Contributing to newsletters, promotional materials, and sales brochures
- Coming up with topic ideas for engaging tech content
- Sticking to the agreed-upon schedule
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
We’re looking for someone with:
- Experience in the IT field
- Interest in new technologies (if you can code, that’s great!)
- Ability to present complex technical topics in a clear, reader-friendly way
- Ability to work with different formats (blog articles, website copy, case studies, newsletters etc.)
- Portfolio of related works
- Knowledge of web writing and SEO best practices
- Min. C1-level English (written)
We’d love it if you have:
- Good command of German (written)
- Experience in a podcast and/or video scripting
- Proofreading skills
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.