Node.js/Golang Engineer with MongoDBWorkplace: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join us to work on a German location-based mobile app that provides a real-time newsfeed of the user's area. It's divided into many different thematic channels. With millions of users in Germany, Sweden, Norway, France, Italy, Switzerland, Saudi Arabia, the USA and many more, the app enables local communication worldwide. There are many technical challenges and we are still adding new features to the app!
Tech stack: Node.js/Golang, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Create, implement, test and maintain backend components like: application, data, infrastructure, deployment, and analytics
- Build a robust and maintainable microservice architecture
- Build scalable systems with metrics instrumentation and monitoring
- Design and implement RESTful APIs with high reliability and uptime
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Mentor Junior Developers
B2B: 17 000 - 22 000 PLN NET
CoE: 13 000 - 17 000 PLN GROSS
- 4 years of experience in development (including Node.js or Golang)
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices
- Deep understanding of containerization, eg. Kubernetes
- Experience with event-driven architecture
- Working experience with databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, and Elasticsearch
- Very good English skills (B2+), both written and spoken
At Codete, we value the skills and passion people bring to our projects.
On top of the competitive salary, we offer additional benefits:
fair and supportive community
integration and team-building events
flexible working hours
possibility to work remotely
international business trips
individual career approach
technical and soft skills trainings
switching between projects and technologies
participation in external conferences
Codete meetups and online events
open source and R&D department initiatives
well-stocked internal library
support for your ideas
private healthcare package
sports and recreation events
fresh fruits and juicer
We make an effort to assess your skills best and match them to a project which meets your expectations.
The Codete Evaluation Report™ is individually tailored for every candidate. It identifies strong points and possible deficiencies to work on with recommendations. CER is an extensive document, which will be sent by mail.